Living Suites stays open and you can book your stay as normal. The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our highest priority, and we have therefore implemented the following procedures and initiatives in response to the current COVID-19 situation.
- We follow all recommendations from the Danish authorities as well as HORESTA’s “Safe to Visit ” guidelines.
- All our hotel apartments are fully disinfected in between stays.
- We frequently disinfect all surfaces throughout the hotel with special attention to high-touch areas.
- We have have revised our cleaning procedures to ensure even higher standards of cleanliness.
- We make sure to keep a safe distance between guests and the team. Signs have been setup to remind our guests to practice social distancing.
- We have hand sanitizer available for our guests at the lobby and guest kitchen. Besides the hotel apartment, it is also possible to wash hands at the guest toilets, guest laundry and shared kitchen.
- Our team-members are aware of the recommendations and guidelines provided by the local health authorities. They will keep a safe distance and practise high standards of hygiene.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – of course, they do not come to work.
- Should we experience a case of Coronavirus among our guests or staff, we will contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow the recommendations of the Danish health authorities.
We highly appreciate your understanding, and we hope that we all are staying safe and healthy during these unusual times. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Warm regards, Team Living Suites